Wednesday, June 19, 2013


My name is Bree Lena (Woolstenhulme) Wilkins. I graduated from The Fashion Institute of Technology (FIT) in May 2010 with an associates degree in fashion design. I am currently pursuing a bachelor of science degree in business management with an emphasis in marketing from Brigham Young University (BYU) which I will complete in December 2014. I live in Provo, Utah during the school year and New York City in the summer.

I currently run my own business, aBree Original. I design and create custom clothing for clients. I specialize in evening wear and wedding gowns. I am a stylist at aBree Fashion, a fashion/style blog that I established. I also work as a wedding consultant and online marketing specialist for Avenia Bridal (Orem, Utah) and am a beginning and intermediate jazz dance professor at Brigham Young University.

I have worked with many programs including the entire Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Blogger, and WordPress. I also have several years of blog and social media experience.

I have a passion for creativity. I love to design, photograph, cook, blog, and plan events. The little details mean the most to me. I am inspired daily by beautiful things.

My dream is to create and design beautiful wedding gowns and evening wear. I would love to design/plan weddings as well and start my own business in that industry. I will possibly even venture into the fitness/healthy lifestyle business some day. After I graduate from BYU I plan on getting certified in Pilates and attending the Institute for Integrated Nutrition (INN).